Please be aware step 2 and 3 are now open and required to be completed before any claims for JobKeeper are processed.
If you only completed step 1, your claim will not be processed – you must log onto the portal in the same manner and ‘view’ your claim.
From here step 2 and 3 must be completed in the following fashion:
- Enrol business for Jobkeeper wage subsidies (many of you may have already completed)
- Identify and maintain employees.
- Select the month you are apply for JobKeeper.
- Determine if you wish to identify an eligible business particpant to claim the subsidy. Provide details accordingly.
- Nominate all potential eligible employees (Reported via Single touch payroll) and select their ‘JobKeeper status’
- Never Eligible
- Not Claiming Yet
- Claiming Fortnight 1 & 2
- Claim only Fortnight 1
- Claim only Fortnight 2
- Nominate any other eligible employees not reported via STP on the previous payroll that are eligible for the subsidy.
- Confirm total subsidy to be received in relation to April 20’s payroll.
- Confirm eligible employees, April 20 income and forecasted May 20 income.
- Confirm bank details.
Once this has been completed – you should see the subsidy be paid into your accounts within 4 days.
Additionally, we note that this has not been communicated well and the ATO are aware of this. Please contact us if you would like to discuss your application process for JobKeeper.